Companies and people constantly experiment with bubble gum flavoring, many would say they should stop meddling. I would say the top spot has to go to Ice Cream, who doesn’t like some delicious bubblegum ice cream? Other things, not so much.
Here are some others:
- Bubble gum flavored soda/cola
- Jelly beans
- Peeps / Chicks marshmallows! Love me some peeps, any time of year, so this is a win
- Toothpaste (not really a food but hey)
- Bubble gum flavored cigars - really bring you back to the kid days!
- Sprinkles for cake toppings (or everything if you love them)
- At one point Mcdonalds created bubble gum flavored broccoli (don’t think that could taste good)
What other foods do you think taste good as bubble-gum?